Search for your favourite chilli or hot sauce here

Saturday 21 May 2011

My Hot Sauce Stash

Hello Everyone,

I through i would share with you some of my current hot sauce collection. Though even as I am writing this I have realised that two other boxes are missing from the photos including my authentic Mexican collection. It seems i have more chilli sauces than I remember.

Below are the remains of my mad dog hot sauce box including Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce which has been the main feature of most of my recent BBQ's this summer so far and also a useful collection from CaJohn's chilli purees that are fantastic for cooking with including the very tasty CaJohn's Select Cayenne Puree
 .


The set below contains some nice chilli jelly's too and also some of the harder to find sauces, CaJohn's Frostbite Hot Sauce and CaJohn's Magma Hot Sauce. There is also a currently un opened bottle of Blair's death sauce which is next on my list to open! Amongst all of these there is also a great little selection box from the nice people at the South Devon chilli farm where I recently paid a visit, take a look at the pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment