Search for your favourite chilli or hot sauce here

Saturday 10 September 2011

Tears of the Sun Hot Sauce Review by Chris Caffery

Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Savatage guitarist Chris Caffery has teamed up with High River Sauces to release a gourmet hot sauce called Tears of The Sun.



"Ever since my first world tour in 1987 I have been on a global hunt for great hot sauces. About six years ago I began making my own. Trial and error led me to a sauce that had something very unique. My fellow band and crew members loved it so much I would actually make batches in catering on my recent tours. I am truly excited to finally be able to share Tears of The Sun with fellow chili heads" states Caffery about his inspiration behind his newest craft"

The Tears of The Sun Hot Sauce will be released on September 12th and can be pre ordered on the High River Sauces website here . Each bottled pre ordered will be personally signed by Chris Caffery.

The description you find on the High River website sounds like it will be a tasty and powerful sauce ready to bring lasting warmth as the summer begins to end. click in the picture to find out more!

Tears of the sun is a deliciously dangerous blend of habanero peppers and tropical fruit. Your taste buds are greeted by the sweetness, then rising like the sun on a hot summer day the heat settles in to make this unique sauce. Chicken, pork, fish, vegetables, hot dogs, tortilla chips, even a bagel with cream cheese…if your food is crying for help…it’s crying for some Tears of the Sun


No comments:

Post a Comment